Accelerating RFID Adaptation
Knowing what something is, where it is and how to manage it empowers product stewardship. TransparentPlanet creates opportunities for RFID innovators to become leaders powering the global movement toward a sustainable, circular economy.
Sustainability as a
We position RFID OEMs and solution providers for new business opportunities within the sustainability sector and help them to leverage sustainability as an added value of their innovation. We’ll show you how to improve your own business by operating sustainably – thereby becoming a model for clients, attractive to new talent and more resilient overall.
We cultivate relationships with sustainability groups operating within your target verticals and their members, such as:
- RETAIL Industry Leaders Association Sustainability Initiative
- Sustainable APPAREL Coalition
- OUTDOOR INDUSTRY Association Sustainability Working Group
- HEALTHCARE Sustainability Initiative
- International Warehouse LOGISTICS Association Sustainability Council
- ELECTRONIC Industry Citizenship Coalition – Responsible Supply Chain Management
- National Council for Advanced MANUFACTURING – Sustainable Manufacturing Initiative
The transition to a circular economy is happening now. YOU are powering it!
- GM, Ford, Audi and BMW all recently launched car-sharing services
- Apple recovered $40MM in gold from taking back and recycling Apple products in 2015
- Philips is offering ‘lighting as a service’. Rather than selling products; they install, maintain, upgrade, replace and recycle.
- Leading apparel retailer H&M is using RFID to identify fabric types to facilitate recycling at end-of-life.
- Cisco is pioneering the smartROAD that transmits information on the condition of the road enabling preventive maintenance and repairs.
- HP‘s Instant Ink service provides ‘printing as a service’ using connected printers to send customers replacement cartridges and an envelope to return the old one and to monitor the operating condition of the machine.
We grow your business by connecting you with sustainability executives in your target verticals. This may include:
- Market studies: Identify, evaluate, and prioritize your market opportunities (industries, corporations, and/or specific executives)
- Defining offerings: Identify and specify potential offerings and value propositions for target customer groups
- Developing custom messages and channels for marketing and sales communications
- Sales planning: Assigning sales resources, focus, timeframes and monitoring performance
- Positioning your firm as industry leader by arranging physical and on-line events for sustainability working groups within your target verticals
Additional services include:
- Working with sales and marketing teams to identify sustainability opportunities within existing RFPs, increasing win rates and competitiveness
- Identifying opportunities to apply the technologies in your own company, improving business performance and creating a showcase for prospective clients
- Developing case studies from successful sales
Companies that make business decisions with full consideration to people, planet and profit are the MOST SUCCESSFUL. They have:
The best brand reputations
Better access to investment capital
Customers and investors exposed to less risk
Committed employees with staying power
Climate change and growing constraints on natural resources are reaching critical mass. Our linear model of take, make, use, dispose simply DOES NOT WORK.
…Could be generated for the global economy by 2025 if companies focused on circular supply chains to increase reuse, remanufacturing and recycling.
– World Economic Forum 2016
“Under a business as usual scenario, by 2030 the resource capacity of two earths will be required to keep up with one earth’s natural resource consumption.”
– World Economic Forum 2016